Monday 2 May 2011

OH Mifani Goodness !!

No i wasn't being rude...

MIFANI Are a UK based accessories company, founded by two gorgeous ladies Audrey & Emelia.

They have just posted on their Facebook page click here (and like!!) there new shoe collection for summer 2011...i'm so excited about these stunning hand embellished shoes,  I can just about contain  myself, i nearly fell down the stairs just so i could blog about this collection (and breath). I almost want to keep this treasured secret to myself ... but, sharing is caring my mate often tells me ... They are such as steal!!!!!! From £59.00 I suggest you get your visa's out now before they run out of stock.

http://www.mifanishoes.com/





Ladies don't say I never give you anything special, here are a peak of some of their wonderful shoes:

I heart these SOOO much !!



In PINK !!!


These are just Sex on heels! LOVE




















Ciao for now !

:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment