Saturday 7 May 2011

HEY OUT THERE...more make up must haves :)

I'm so enthralled !! Shout outs to those in India, Slovenia, Spain Germany and so many more countries who have been enjoying my natters and waffles from this side of the globe!

So the other day I was in my one of my fav department stores Selfridges looking for a new foundation. I have recently gone back to my staple Bobbi Brown... but I get ant's in my pants and I'm constantly looking out for next new brand sparkling thing ...  That old saying 'If its not broke don't fix it' is a term i loosely stay by .... for this very reason... GIORGIO ARMANI makeup !!!!

I mean who knew !?! I sure as hell didn't ... (well ok i did kind of, but that's another story which i can't remember).

Giorgio Armani have a range of flawless foundations which go all the way up to my chocolate complexion. The AMAZING  Thoa Tran - Senior Face Designer who has been working for Armani for about 6years stands by the brands make up  range (and rightly so).

She introduce to me their:

 Luminous Silk Foundation - colour 12.5 Deep Terra Brown (which i'm wearing below and  I have totally fallen in love with! I give it a 9 out of 10. The reason the brand doesn't get full marks is because it is bit on the   expensive side @ GBP £33. It does what it says on the tin and it really does feel silk and light and glides on!

Their Primer does give all day lasting finish and I think also helps give a smooth, satin finish.

Highly highly highly recommend their liquid Fluid Sheer Skin Illuminator @ GBP £33, which I mixin with the foundation to give a fabulous sheer glow,. Thoa gave me a a sample of this in #3, Apparently InStyle voted Giorgio Armani's Fluid Sheer the ‘Best Skin Illuminator 2009’, which I whole heartedly agree with. It has definitely become a staple in my bag - could also be used a just a highlighter. Again the price is really quite steep but a little does go a long way after a month of the small sample (about 5ml) which was given to me I still have a good amount left !



Last but not least their long lasting lipstick, OMG !!! This lipstick range is fantabulous, there aren't enough words ! I'm  wearing 'Rouge d'Armani' in PLUM 600 see below...



I have totally fallen in love with this colour its perfect for daytime and easily transferable to an evening event. I have been complimented numerous times on this plum colour! It really is long lasting, it survives my morning cups of coffee and teas.. you'll find the colour does go matt after a while which gives it a different edge :)

Rouge d'Armani  Lipstick range GBP£23

Check out http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty.co.uk for make up bits and bobs ...spoke person for the make up range is Megan Fox no less!


Ciao for now :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment