Monday 25 June 2012

Prints Please... Inspired

Now I started my lil accessories shop RubiRox shop on Etsy.com ,
I'm constantly looking for inspiration, not much different from before. I came across the following photographers / fabric designers which are so fresh and inspiring. Contemporary African design is my passion and what constantly drives me, because it is so exciting and now more than ever constantly evolving. 

Illustration found on tumblr


 Vlisco dutch wax textiles designers since 1846, design and produce the most amazing innovative fabrics:
Photography found on Tumblr


 One of my new favourite shoe designers 'Dionne Gooding' handmakes ready to wear and bespoke footwear - I have a pair currently on order can't wait !

A selection from www.dionnegooding.com 


RubiRox Slim Bangles sold as a Pair £6.00

RubiRox Large Tear Drop Earrings £8.00 


Ciao for Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment