Wednesday 2 May 2012

Mwah

So I decided to pop down to Westfield .... My new favourite haunt since these April showers are bleeding into May. Trying to bag a bargain, which isn't sooo prevalent on Bond Street. After hours of  walking around aimlessly trying to find somewhere to get my eyebrows threaded .... Sad news guys the brow bar (DVB) in Stratford Westfied has gone :((( to console my sorrows I walked into cosmetics store Kiko Cosmetic (on the second floor)

This place is like bargain central !


I tried on a red lipstick ( shown below) which is really quite moisturising and a grea vibrant colour.... 




 




Here comes the drum roll; the lipstick - colour number 84 was on offer for £2.50!!!!! Normal retail £6.90 (...I know!)

I purchased an orange (no45)  coloured varnished, shown on my pinky finger for... Yes you guessed it 2.50!  The best news is that this is the normal price for the varnish. They have all colours of the rainbow in their varnish selection, hence the couple other colours I tested out on my two other nails. It's like a nail polish haven !

Check out their website : kikocosmetics.com

Ciao for now :o) 









No comments:

Post a Comment